Next-Gen Monitoring for Industrial Serial Communications, Analog Signals, and TCP/IP PCAPs for ICS/SCADA and IIOT Environments
OTNetGuard™ is Cynalytica’s next-generation passive and fail-safe network tap that provides secure, out-of-band, monitoring for Industrial Control Systems (ICS). The sensor boasts many new and enhanced features from its predecessor, SerialGuard®.
✅vAll new modular data capture platform to support a wide range of OT network communications such as analog signals, serial communications, and TCP/IP network traffic
✅vCompatibility with Cynalytica’s AnalytICS Engine which offers encrypted communication backhaul, deep packet inspection (DPI), in-depth analytics, and alerting of captured signals with integrations for existing SIEM/SOAR solutions
✅vAdditional capture back-haul options such as SFP and Wi-Fi or 4G/5G Cellular
✅vIncreased storage capacity and CPU speed allow for edge analytics to reduce bandwidth and local capture storage for offline monitoring
Physical Layer Modules
OTNetGuard’s™ modular data capture platform allows for the interchange of physical layer modules that give the device the flexibility to capture a wide range of communications common in ICS.
Modules include the following:
- High speed Profibus-DP
- MIL-STD 1553
- Foundation Fieldbus H1
- Standard Ethernet (100Mbps)
- Modified Ethernet (100Mbps)
Note: Protocol-specific DPI is performed by Cynalytica’s AnalytICS Engine.
For more information on current protocol DPI support, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Features & Benefits
- Cynalytica AnalytICS Engine Support
- With encrypted communication backhaul, Deep Packet Inspection (DPI), analytics, and alerting of captured signals with integrations for existing SIEMs/SOARs
- Modular Data Capture Platform
- Wireless Backhaul
- Wi-Fi and 5G Cellular connections
- SFP Support
- Supports 1Gbps Ethernet Copper or Fiber Channel
- Protocol Agnostic Support
- Full/Half-Duplex Monitoring
- Power over Ethernet or 24VAC/DC
- LED indicators
- Web GUI
- Secure Access
- VPN, firewall, logging, and authentication
- DIN Rail
- Manufactured in the USA
For more information on this product, please submit the contact form below.