Cynalytica develops sensor & software machine learning analytics platforms that provide fully passive, fail-safe monitoring and analysis of physical layer communications in Industrial Control Systems (ICS/SCADA). Giving control system operators the ability to securely provide visibility and unique situational awareness to high-risk, high-impact cyber-physical assets such as Energy Systems, Water/Wastewater Treatment Facilities, Manufacturing, Nuclear Power, Defense Systems and Building Facilities.
The company employs innovative and novel techniques in machine learning, data analytics and high-performance computing combined with manufacturing capabilities to provide revolutionary threat detection solutions and analytics for industrial control systems and infrastructures.
- U.S. Department of Defense (DoD)
- U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- U.S. Oil & Gas Pipeline Operators
Our technologies help operators achieve secure operational efficiency across all industry verticals, including many critical infrastructure sectors listed by the US Department of Homeland Security:
- Electrical power generation, distribution, and transmission facilities
- Refineries and other oil-and-gas production facilities
- Water infrastructure and gas transmission infrastructure
- Nuclear reactors, materials, and waste sectors
- Railway and mass rapid transit systems
- Chemical production plants
- Industrial and manufacturing plants